Firstly I thought I would share these cute little gingerbread girls. My friend Jodie who is living in NZ made them for her daughter's first birthday. They are soooo sooo cute. I love the little packaging and cards.
I also need to focus on my ideas. Visiting zoe's atoz blog she had a lovely list of things to do. So I'm inspired to get my thoughts together and post my list....hey it can't get lost in my handbag or on my desk!
a. find out how to insert word links!!!
1. design more cards to sell for etsy shop
2. finish kindy/world vision auction poster..send to printer
3. create a list for etsy shop
4. finsih quilt for brother's wedding
5. send ABCme flyers to Aus Baby card 6. make a start on Logo for CAIRS 7. Send Vikki her logo file 8. Start on illustrations for auction day
3 1 voucher s 10. Start putting thoughts together for design a calendar 11. make spring-rolls and chicken dumpling soup for dinner 12. pay bills
make a pair of booties from Heather Bailey's design
14. Continue pattern design for free spirit.